With ultra-fine insulation and a 3,500mm waterproof and 100% windproof shell, the Therm Hydracloud Puffer Vest provides protection in wind, cold and snow. This cosy vest is padded for warmth and lined with soft-touch jersey mesh for a cosy feel inside.
Outer: 3,500mm Waterproof 100% Recycled rPET shell with 10,000mm Waterproof Hood & Yoke.
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Soft Polyester Mesh
Insulation: 120gsm Ultra-lite Poly Padding
Made from sustainable recycled materials with home compostable plant-based packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Waterproof and windproof - will keep the body dry, and block all wind.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Padded throughout to provide warmth in cold and snow.
- Soft-touch jersey mesh lining for a comfortable feel inside.
- Fleece lined collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Unisex fit.
Therm is a NZ brand with a passion to inspire a lifetime of outdoor adventures and keep children warm and dry, whatever the weather may bring. Therm designs a wide range of waterproof rainwear for baby and kids including hoodies, jackets and pants.