The Plan Toys Tie-up Shoe is a great learning tool in teaching children to tie their shoes. It's a fun and interactive way for parents to teach kids to lace and tie shoes, while also developing fine motor skills and dexterity of fingers while lacing. The toy shoe allows for both threading laces in and out as well as tying bows with the laces.
Sustainably made with eco-friendly manufacturing methods, using green materials.
- Children's first step in learning to tie their little shoe
- Great for fine motor skills and coordination
- Excellent for social play, concentration, visual learning and problem solving
- PlanToys selects only the best construction materials
- Promotes healthy child development
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11 cm x 4 cm
At Plan Toys, sustainability and child development are top priorities. Plan Toys design and produce wooden toys to enhance baby and children's physical and cognitive development.