The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in C.W.L.* (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- Panels made out of C.W.L.* & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (38%)
- Back buckle made of recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*Cotton Worked as Leather is an innovative bio-sourced vegan alternative to leather. Its particularity is that it is made of cotton coated by a vegetal P.U.. This P.U. is composed of 50% corn waste from the food industry and 50% regular P.U..
Meet the most ethical sneaker brand in the world. Veja use organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazonian rubber for the soles and the mesh/knitted fabrics are made from recycled plastic bottles. Veja design toddler, girls and boys shoes with minimalist aethestics using innovative technologies.
The size selection below is in EU sizing.