Combines the soft comfort of a hoodie with the full weather protection of a raincoat. A comfortable, casual style with a soft and stretchy feel, bonded with ultra-soft microfleece lining for warmth. Even the most stubborn child is happy to wear their ‘raincoat in disguise!’
Outer: 8,600mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100%
Recycled rPET Microfleece lining
Made from sustainable recycled materials with home compostable plant-based packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Soft and stretchy outer fabric with microfleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck..
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected.Keep them down in the cold, or fold inside in heavier rain.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
Therm is a NZ brand with a passion to inspire a lifetime of outdoor adventures and keep children warm and dry, whatever the weather may bring. Therm designs a wide range of waterproof rainwear for baby and kids including hoodies, jackets and pants.