When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft and cosy microfleece for warmth and comfort.
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Microfleece
Made from sustainable recycled materials with home compostable plant-based packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Microfleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck..
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
Therm is a NZ brand with a passion to inspire a lifetime of outdoor adventures and keep children warm and dry, whatever the weather may bring. Therm designs a wide range of waterproof rainwear for baby and kids including hoodies, jackets and pants.