Named in tribute to the Brazilian NGO we have been working with since 2005. ESPLAR* supports organic and family farming in the Nordeste region.
- Upper in Chromefree Leather
- Pannels in Chromefree Leather & Suede
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- Velcro in suede
- Wedge sole, reinforced front, the Veja Small has been designed to adapt to children's feet
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.** & organic cotton
- Outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Made in Brazil
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
Meet the most ethical sneaker brand in the world. Veja use organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazonian rubber for the soles and the mesh/knitted fabrics are made from recycled plastic bottles. Veja design toddler, girls and boys shoes with minimalist aethestics using innovative technologies.
The size selection below is in EU sizing.