The adorable EMU Australia Little Creatures Shark is the perfect style for your mini me. Featuring unique shark applique face on the front, this cool style is perfect for kids who need a boot that is going to last.
- Premium suede leather and Australian merino wool naturally wicks away moisture meaning odourless footwear
- Embossed premium suede & vintage leather branding
- Superior double stitched seams for added strength
- Moulded suede leather heel cup for better fit & support
- Durable EMUsole hardwearing rubber for comfort & support
EMU Australia's connection to genuine sheepskin footwear runs deep. Located in Geelong, the heart of Australia's prime wool growing district, EMU is headquartered in the very place sheepskin boots were invented. It was here that local surfers in the 1970s first invented the "original ugly sheepskin boot." Sheepskin's natural insulating properties were perfect for warming up cold feet after a long day of surfing. As a privately owned Australian company, EMU controls its operations from concept to the shelf. The sheepskin used in their footwear comes from herds of sheep EMU raises themselves. This structure cuts out the middleman and puts EMU in a position to build high quality products that are friendly to both the environment and your wallet.
Size Chart (as per the Emu website):
Foot Length (mm)