The low-top legend gets redesigned for kids, with two hook-and-loop straps and a heel loop for easy on and off. The canvas upper gets spotted with an archive cheetah print, pixelated with pink for an unexpected pop. Finished with a SmartFOAM sockliner and softened linings and stitches for all-day wear.
- Low-top, canvas shoe with two hook-and-loop straps for easy on and off
- Pixelated archive cheetah print with pink hits for personality
- Heritage design elements like the rubber toe bumper and toe cap
- Original diamond pattern outsole
- SmartFOAM sockliner for comfort
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
The size selections below are based on US sizes.